Tuesday 29 December 2015

Ted Baker Brilliance of Beauty gift set review

I love how Boots always do the 'Star Gift' before Christmas last year they had the 'Brilliance of Beauty'. The gift set is just so stunning and offers 12 pieces with a gorgeous rose-gold and White packaging with floral makeup box with two tiers. It's price is £45 but boots did a sale price £22.50 year after year but it is now out of stock. I'm sure you can still find it online if you do a google search.

  Contains: Lip Gloss (6ml), Lip & Check Tint (5g), Lipstick, Kabuki brush, Blusher Compact, Eye shadow Brush, Eye shadow compact, Eyeliner, Mascara (6ml), Eyelash curler & Nail Polish x2 (9ml each).




I decided to treat myself to this 'Ted Baker star gift set' and called it an Christmas present/ early Birthday present as I turn 22 in a few weeks in January. I am more then happy with the purchase I made. I totally love the colour of the peach lipstick as well as the red lipgloss and bronze and golden eyeshadow a. The lovely touch of blushers are great and the brush that comes with it is super and soft and perfect to use for the powder or bronzer. 


Have you tried any of the 'Ted Baker beauty sets?' Maybe you tried one from a previous year or the 2016 set itsself. Let me know you're views and opinions on the set you tried ad what year it was from or maybe your a regular buyer year after year. 

2 comments:

  1. The gift box sex is lovely. Expensive though. I would get it if it was cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is lovely. They have these gift set boxes always a little cheaper few days before Christmas. x

      Delete