Tuesday 23 August 2016

OOTD details No.2 -

Yes today was a beautiful day and if like me today you was lucky enough to enjoy yourself in the sun, count yourself lucky as we don't get many worn days this summer like today. For those of you stuck at work I feel the pain of wanting to be in the sun. Well I hope you managed to still catch abit of sun during the day. Me myself will be back to the usual old job not week after a nice summer off which was much need. 

So because of this beautfuil weather today I would like to share with you my outfit of the day for this kind of sunny weather and hopefully inspire you with a similar look for another warm day. That's is of course if the sun decides to come out against you can never tell with the English weather, also have to prepare for the unexpected. 

So here is what I have been wearing out in the sun today... 




1. New Look - Green Floral Print Ponafore Playsuit - Guess what this is from the teen section and surprisingly fits very well on me. I was just browsing with my cousin to come across this stunning playsuit and thought I must try it on and when it fit so well I feel in love (love at first sight) with it. 

2. New Look - Pink High Neck Top - The top goes well with this playsuit as it contrasted well with the floral print on the playsuit. 

3. - Michael Kors - Parker Rose Gold-Tone Blush Acetate watch - Add that extra accessorie to the outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment